2 – 17 months
Teacher-to-child ratio: 1 to 3
Our Infant Care Programs are structured as Full-day and Half-day childcare options.
Our infant room is a wonderful and magical place for the baby. We take care of your child’s feeding, napping and developmental needs. Our specialized kitchen prepares healthy food options like organic cereals, nutritious porridge, and fresh fruit puree. We also welcome breast-feeding mothers and provide private nursing spaces in most of our centres. Our trained infant educarers engage your child’s senses through soft talk, music and gentle touch. Your child explores the surroundings, aided by classic toys, musical instruments, textural materials and gym equipment. All under the watchful eyes of our educarers, which means your child has fun learning in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our infant care developmental framework comprises 5 main pillars:
- Multi-Sensory Learning
- Thematic Discovery
- Music & Stories
- Muscle Development
- Self Exploration
These developmental outcomes are achieved through special programs infused into daily schedules for the infants.
• Little Explorer – Being natural explorers, children are curious and fascinated by things around them. We prepare different materials every morning to arouse their curiosity and encourage free exploration. We observe your child’s interests and responses to tailor their next learning adventures.
• Colourful World – We introduce a fun theme every fortnight which focuses on your child’s daily encounters. Themes such as “Water”, “I Love You” and “Peek-a-Boo” are full of fun and rich in hands-on experiences. We believe each child can embark on an individual learning odyssey when given well-designed learning environments, so we do our best to build a self-motivated and passionate lifelong learner from young!
• Musical Stimulation – Studies have shown that music has a positive impact on an infant’s creativity, spatial intelligence, emotional growth and cognitive development. We expose your child to different genres of music daily to stimulate your child’s growth and foster their creative mind from a young age.
• Rhymes & Stories – Besides musical stimulation, infants are exposed to a world of nursery rhymes, poems and stories. Animated songs and story-telling sessions capture your little one’s attention and stimulate speech development. From cooing and babbling, to saying their first word, we help your child quickly build language foundations early.
• Muscle Master – Physical movement and exercise is important, so our centre has an assortment of baby gym equipment like cruising bars, floor mats, gym blocks, push cars, see-saws, various balls and more. Each day, your child has ample time to get up and moving, flexing both big and small muscles, practicing hand-eye coordination and developing spatial awareness. Ready, get set, go!
• First Touch – First Touch is designed to enable sensory experiences. Infants are guided to explore their surroundings with their five senses through a range of activities, objects and thematic experiences. It is through touch, smell, taste, sight and hearing that they are able to examine, discover and comprehend the world around them.