Mulberry Learning @ Kovan
Located in a quaint residential estate near to Kovan MRT station, Mulberry Learning @ Kovan is a stroll away from wide-open spaces of natural greenery. Our preschool is housed in a 2-storey landed property with over 6,000 sqft of learning spaces which consist of creative learning spaces, conducive classrooms and spacious outdoor play areas for preschoolers of aged 18 months to 6 years to learn and grow without distractions from the hectic pace of the usual urban areas in Singapore.
One of the many key highlights at Kovan centre is the amazing outdoor learning spaces within the compound. Built with many different learning zones like Discovery Cove, Sand Play/Picnic Area, Water Play Studio, Playground and Cycling Track, these facilities allow children to develop their gross motor skills, social skills and stimulates their senses, unleashes their creativity, and encourages their natural desire to explore.
Besides the endless learning opportunities in our very own backyard, children will make trips to the Punggol South Park to learn about nature and enjoy the various themed gardens. Their love for the environment will surely blossom!
As a Reggio-Emilia inspired preschool, Mulberry Learning @ Kovan is equipped with various learning corners that serve as tools for experiential learning, giving child the chance to focus their attention on what interests them, whilst at the same time teaching them new lessons in the process.
With a stimulating and nurturing environment in a child-centric approach, Mulberry Learning @ Kovan will be a perfect centre of choice for every parent.
Learning Spaces at Mulberry Learning @ Kovan
Beautifully designed spaces are hallmarks of the Mulberry Learning centre environment. We believe that our children learn best in thoughtfully-curated surroundings. That is why we spare no effort in creating a physical canvas that stimulates their senses, unleashes their innate creativity, and encourages their natural desire to explore. Have a look at the artist’s impressions of our Kovan centre and be impressed!
Mulberry Learning’s Habits of Mind™ Framework
Habits of Mind™ is about knowing how to behave intelligently and respond effectively to uncertainty or dilemmas. It provides children of all ages a framework for autonomous learning, critical thinking and effective inquiry. These habits are introduced to the child by infusing it into the curriculum and delivered through daily lessons and activities.
Being the only preschool in Singapore to infuse the Habits of Mind™ framework into its curriculum, Mulberry Learning is also the first to provide an assessment platform called “The Habits of Mind Assessment Tool (THOMAS)” to measure and analyze the development of these habits in the child. With THOMAS, educators and parents will have access to a report that provides greater insight into the growth of these intelligent habits in the child.
Mulberry Learning – Habits of Mind™: Creating, Imagining & Innovating
As one of the 12 specially curated Habits of Mind™ infused into Mulberry Learning’s curriculum, Creating, Imagining & Innovating means being able to generate new and novel ideas by being creative, imaginative and inventive.
This habit guides the child on the importance of being able to see the potential in an idea and turn it into something special or making it great.
Why Mulberry Learning?
Mulberry Learning has a truly unique preschool curriculum that incorporates the Reggio Emilia methodology, Habits of Mind™ and includes signature programmes like Literacy Fun™ and Chinese Master™ that will nurture your child into a competent explorer, an imaginative thinker and a creative problem solver.
Proudly Featured In:
Mulberry Learning’s Educators
The driving force behind Mulberry Learning’s award-winning curriculum is our team of dedicated educators!
At Mulberry Learning, we believe that our educators play an important role in a child’s learning and development. Educators nurture, inspire, care and guide children to achieve their growth milestones. They are trained by Behaviour Experts to attain behaviour management skillsets and experienced in managing the classroom & guiding the students to develop a positive mindset.
With over 250 hours of training in all areas of work, Mulberry Learning’s preschool educators embody and impart our Reggio-Inspired Curriculum that supports child-centric learning. To ensure quality and consistency, all Mulberry Learning educators undergo our comprehensive i-InspireTM Educator Growth Model which covers our hands-on induction programme, continual training to keep abreast of latest curriculum trends and early childhood pedagogies, as well as providing a structured framework for their professional development.
Ready For School, Ready For Life
Mulberry Learning is committed to ensure that your child is equipped with intelligent thinking habits, good social skills as well as superior language and numeracy capabilities to prepare them as they progress to Primary School and beyond.
By age 6, your child would have developed an expressive vocabulary of more than 4,500 English words, be familiar with more than 2,000 Chinese characters and have a strong grasp of mathematical concepts. Their Project Inquiry experiences would equip them with research capabilities and provide them with the confidence to present their findings.
Nurture your Future-Ready Child with Mulberry Learning today!
Quality Childcare Programmes
Mulberry Learning offers Full-Day and Half-Day care options for children aged 18 months to 6 years. Classes are divided into 5 levels – Pre-Nursery, Nursery 1, Nursery 2, Kindergarten 1 & Kindergarten 2.
With a vision of nurturing well-rounded children with imaginative minds, positive attitudes and strength of character, Mulberry Learning has developed a proprietary preschool curriculum that promises a fun bilingual learning experience, providing each child with a comprehensive and holistic education by nurturing core skills and knowledge, alongside intelligent thinking habits and dispositions.
- Thank you for your patience and for being great educators to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East
- The educators have been extremely wonderful and patient with Jing Yun despite her quirkiness and unpredictable moods. Under their guidance, Jing Yun enjoys her lessons and is able to sing and dance songs that she learnt in school. She also loves to play the role of a ‘Educator’ at home, mimicking what the educators have done. She enjoys the time with the educators every morning be it eating her morning snacks or having educators read books to her to warm her up.
Li Ling, parent of Ng Jing Yun, Tanjong Pagar
- “Thank you for hearing our pleas and special requests! Such a relief for working parents like us to have an ease of mind, knowing that Inayah is safe and having a good time! Her educator goes the extra mile to make sure she can keep up with Chinese class. The principal is kind and jovial to all the kids and parents too! Her constant communication is commendable.”
Farhath and Ahmad, parents of Inayah Zikra, Mulberry Learning @ Braddell
- Thank You to all educators at Mulberry Learning @ Marymount. They are very kind and I could tell that all of them really love kids. I know that my daughter is in good hands. Thanks for taking care of my daughter and showing her the right path. Yiran really likes all of you. Thank you for giving feedback on my kid’s progress and things that I should take care of her behavioral and emotional improvement. If every educator in this world were just as dedicated as you, no parent would ever have to worry about their kids. Thank you for your uncompromising and inspiring work.
Zhang Han, parent of Hao Yiran, Marymount
- Big thank you to the amazing educators for being creative and resilient to maintain a high standard of teaching during the difficult time. You have done a great job to make the centre a safe and happy place where my daughter Elise loves to go to every day!
David Geng & Zoe Song, parents of Elise Geng, Cairnhill
- Thank you for taking care of Zydan, and nurturing him, so much so that he surprises us pleasantly with new aspects of his learning process every day. We are very grateful that our child loves school, his educators and his friends. It is heartwarming and gives us an immense sense of peace of mind that he enjoys learning in an environment that is full of warmth and motivation from every one of you - his educators!
Naseema Banu, parent of Mohamed Al-Zydan, Alexandra
Address: 38 Poh Huat Crescent, Singapore 546871
From Kovan MRT Station (By Car)
Time: 4 Mins
Distance: 1.4 km
From Hougang MRT Station (By Car)
Time: 7 Mins
Distance: 2.7 km