Mulberry Learning @ Punggol
Looking for Infant Care and Child Care Programmes around Punggol? Search no further! Mulberry Learning @ Punggol is conveniently located in the heart of Northshore District in Punggol Eco-Town at Northshore Plaza. The mall is the first seafront New Generation Neighbourhood Centre that offers residents a unique waterfront shopping experience and it is easily accessible via the Samudera LRT station.
With 6,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor learning spaces, Mulberry Learning @ Punggol is a preschool full of inspiring and joyful learning experiences! One of the key features of our newest preschool is the central tree house with a canopy walkway leading to an Observation Deck and our Discovery Tower! All these purposefully-built features allow every child to explore and learn in the best possible environment! Explore our centre and you will be impressed!
Register your interest for our new Punggol centre and secure the new centre opening promotions!
Our Award-winning Curriculum:
Nurturing children into a competent explorer, an imaginative thinker & a creative problem solver
Beautifully designed spaces are hallmarks of the Mulberry Learning centre environment. We believe that our children learn best in thoughtfully-curated surroundings. That is why we spare no effort in creating a physical canvas that stimulates their senses, unleashes their innate creativity, and encourages their natural desire to explore.
Our design philosophy to bring the outdoors indoors manifests itself in exciting facilities such as our Art Atelier, which simulates being in nature. Our magnificent central tree house is located in the mezzanine, and has a canopy walkway leading to various learning areas!
Mulberry Learning @ Punggol would certainly put a smile to every child’s face!
Our helpful and experienced Parent Liaison team members & Principals will be available to answer your queries and support you through the entire enrolment process.
Proudly Featured In:
Why Mulberry Learning?
An award-winning Reggio-inspired preschool and the world’s first and only preschool network certified by the USA for the Habits of MindTM framework, Mulberry Learning’s curriculum has been voted as “Singapore’s Best Holistic Curriculum” for 3 years running by leading parenting publications.
Mulberry Learning has a truly unique preschool curriculum that incorporates the Reggio Emilia methodology, Habits of MindTM and includes signature programmes like Literacy FunTM and Chinese MasterTM that will nurture your child into a competent explorer, an imaginative thinker and a creative problem solver.
What Parents Say About Us
- “Thank you for hearing our pleas and special requests! Such a relief for working parents like us to have an ease of mind, knowing that Inayah is safe and having a good time! Her educator goes the extra mile to make sure she can keep up with Chinese class. The principal is kind and jovial to all the kids and parents too! Her constant communication is commendable.”
Farhath and Ahmad, parents of Inayah Zikra, Mulberry Learning @ Braddell
- Thank you for your patience and for being great educators to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East
- Thank You to all educators at Mulberry Learning @ Marymount. They are very kind and I could tell that all of them really love kids. I know that my daughter is in good hands. Thanks for taking care of my daughter and showing her the right path. Yiran really likes all of you. Thank you for giving feedback on my kid’s progress and things that I should take care of her behavioral and emotional improvement. If every educator in this world were just as dedicated as you, no parent would ever have to worry about their kids. Thank you for your uncompromising and inspiring work.
Zhang Han, parent of Hao Yiran, Marymount
- Big thank you to the amazing educators for being creative and resilient to maintain a high standard of teaching during the difficult time. You have done a great job to make the centre a safe and happy place where my daughter Elise loves to go to every day!
David Geng & Zoe Song, parents of Elise Geng, Cairnhill
- The educators have been extremely wonderful and patient with Jing Yun despite her quirkiness and unpredictable moods. Under their guidance, Jing Yun enjoys her lessons and is able to sing and dance songs that she learnt in school. She also loves to play the role of a ‘Educator’ at home, mimicking what the educators have done. She enjoys the time with the educators every morning be it eating her morning snacks or having educators read books to her to warm her up.
Li Ling, parent of Ng Jing Yun, Tanjong Pagar
- Thank you for taking care of Zydan, and nurturing him, so much so that he surprises us pleasantly with new aspects of his learning process every day. We are very grateful that our child loves school, his educators and his friends. It is heartwarming and gives us an immense sense of peace of mind that he enjoys learning in an environment that is full of warmth and motivation from every one of you - his educators!
Naseema Banu, parent of Mohamed Al-Zydan, Alexandra
- "Our girls took to Mulberry Learning immediately and we appreciate the dedication of the educators for getting to know the girls and adjusting their style of teaching to suit their personalities. Yan Laoshi and educator Jasmine took it upon themselves to make sure the girls got their foundation right and they are always encouraging us to be a part of the children’s learning process. We don’t speak a lot of mandarin at home so the Chinese Immersion programme really helped to introduce Chinese in a fun and natural setting. The girls learnt through daily conversations, songs, dance just to name a few. I was surprised that my younger daughter who is in K1 this year could pick up a Chinese book and actually read aloud on her own! Since my kids are older, I am naturally concerned about the curriculum more than anything. I am happy to see that there is a learning methodology in place so that learning is structured with progression. My girls enjoy attending Mulberry Learning @ Fusionopolis. It is a place where learning is really so much fun. Special mention to Yan Laoshi, educator Jasmine and Ms Cherry. Thank you for creating a warm and safe environment to engage the kids and help them learn."
Mr and Mrs Lin, parents of Sarah and Hannah (K1), Fusionopolis
Ready For School, Ready For Life
Mulberry Learning is committed to ensure that your child is equipped with intelligent thinking habits, good social skills as well as superior language and numeracy capabilities to prepare them as they progress to Primary School and beyond.
By age 6, your child would have developed an expressive vocabulary of more than 4,500 English words, be familiar with more than 2,000 Chinese characters and have a strong grasp of mathematical concepts. Their Project Inquiry experiences would equip them with research capabilities and provide them with the confidence to present their findings.
Nurture your Future-Ready Child with Mulberry Learning today!
Mulberry Learning’s Educators
The driving force behind Mulberry Learning’s award-winning curriculum is our team of dedicated educators!
At Mulberry Learning, we believe that our educators play an important role in a child’s learning and development. Teachers nurture, inspire, care and guide children to achieve their growth milestones. They are trained by Behaviour Experts to attain behaviour management skillsets and experienced in managing the classroom & guiding the students to develop a positive mindset.
With over 250 hours of training in all areas of work, Mulberry Learning’s teachers embody and impart our Reggio-Inspired Curriculum that supports child-centric learning. To ensure quality and consistency, all Mulberry Learning teachers undergo our comprehensive i-InspireTM Teacher Growth Model which covers our hands-on induction programme, continual training to keep abreast of latest curriculum trends and early childhood pedagogies, as well as providing a structured framework for their professional development.
Mulberry Learning Incorporated Habits Of Mind™ Framework
Habits of Mind™ is about knowing how to behave intelligently and respond effectively to uncertainty or dilemmas. It provides children of all ages a framework for autonomous learning, critical thinking and effective inquiry. These habits are introduced to the child by infusing it into the curriculum and delivered through daily lessons and activities.
Mulberry Learning is the first and only preschool in Singapore to be certified by The Institute for Habits of Mind.
Being the only preschool in Singapore to infuse the Habits of Mind™ framework into its curriculum, Mulberry Learning is also the first to provide an assessment platform called “The Habits of Mind Assessment Tool (THOMAS)” to measure and analyze the development of these habits in the child. With THOMAS, educators and parents will have access to a report that provides greater insight into the growth of these intelligent habits in the child.
Questioning & Problem Posing
As one of the 12 specially curated Habits of Mind™ infused into Mulberry Learning’s curriculum, Questioning & Problem Posing involves not just asking questions but seeing the value in asking the right questions.
This habit guides the child on the importance of knowing what information is required to find the answers and developing the most effective strategies to find it.
The Habits of Mind™ framework is incorporated into the Ministry of Education’s Gifted Education Programme.
Quality Infant Care & Childcare Programmes
2 – 17 Months
18 – 30 Months
3 Years Old
4 Years Old
5 Years Old
6 Years Old
Mulberry Learning’s Infant Care in Singapore offers Full-Day and Half-Day care options for babies and toddlers aged 2 to 17 months.
Experiential Learning has been considered by experts as one of the most interesting, engaging, and effective ways to acquire new concepts. At Mulberry Learning, our programme focuses on the use of Experiential Learning as the main approach for infants and toddlers, enabling them to develop and learn through their own reflections and experiences. Children are encouraged to be expressive mini-explorers as their navigate their way through our beautifully-crafted learning spaces, discover how to play with classic toys, musical instruments, and textural materials.
Mulberry Learning offers Full-Day and Half-Day care options for children aged 18 months to 6 years. Classes are divided into 5 levels – Pre-Nursery, Nursery 1, Nursery 2, Kindergarten 1 & Kindergarten 2.
With a vision of nurturing well-rounded children with imaginative minds, positive attitudes and strength of character, Mulberry Learning has developed a proprietary preschool curriculum that promises a fun bilingual learning experience, providing each child with a comprehensive and holistic education by nurturing core skills and knowledge, alongside intelligent thinking habits and dispositions.