Located within the restful and serene Bukit Batok estate, Mulberry Learning’s new Infant Care and Childcare stretches over 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor learning space.
Infants aged 2 to 17 months and preschoolers from 18 months to 6 years can look forward to a vibrant and provocation-rich learning environment that makes them forget that they are in a school!
Our design philosophy to bring the outdoors indoors manifests itself in exciting facilities such as our indoor water play area next to large, wide windows! Children get to gain important social and developmental skills while having fun, in the safety of our preschools.
Beyond the indoor play areas, Mulberry Learning @ Bukit Batok’s rooftop playground and outdoor mini race track would certainly put a smile to every child’s face! Your child can look forward to outdoor play time where they get to bask in the sun and develop essential motor skills.
The Vibrant Environment as the “third teacher”
We believe that children learn best in thoughtfully-curated surroundings. Unlike traditional preschools which utilise fixed classroom spaces, Mulberry Learning @ Bukit Batok is designed with shared learning corners to encourage children to experience self-directed learning in our beautiful Reggio-inspired environment.
A passionate and dedicated team
The driving force behind Mulberry Learning’s award-winning curriculum is our team of dedicated educators!
At Mulberry Learning, we believe that our educators play an important role in a child’s learning and development. Educators nurture, inspire, care and guide children to achieve their growth milestones. They are trained by Behaviour Experts to attain behaviour management skillsets and experienced in managing the classroom & guiding the students to develop a positive mindset.
With over 250 hours of training in all areas of work, Mulberry Learning’s preschool educators embody and impart our Reggio-Inspired Curriculum that supports child-centric learning. To ensure quality and consistency, all Mulberry Learning educators undergo our comprehensive i-InspireTM Educator Growth Model which covers our hands-on induction programme, continual training to keep abreast of latest curriculum trends and early childhood pedagogies, as well as providing a structured framework for their professional development.
Well-equipped Infant Care Spaces
Our infant care area is carefully crafted with age-appropriate materials and facilities. Children are encouraged to be expressive mini-explorers as their navigate their way through our beautifully-crafted learning spaces, discover how to play with classic toys, musical instruments, and textural materials. Besides cots for your little ones, we have an indoor play area with baby gym equipment.
Our Infant Spa
Love how rejuvenated you feel after getting a soak in the hot tub or a good therapeutic massage? What if your babies can benefit from a spa programme too? Infants at Mulberry Learning @ Bukit Batok get to enjoy spa sessions with bubbles, whirlpool jets, and soothing lights in specially imported spa pods!
- The educators have been extremely wonderful and patient with Jing Yun despite her quirkiness and unpredictable moods. Under their guidance, Jing Yun enjoys her lessons and is able to sing and dance songs that she learnt in school. She also loves to play the role of a ‘Educator’ at home, mimicking what the educators have done. She enjoys the time with the educators every morning be it eating her morning snacks or having educators read books to her to warm her up.
Li Ling, parent of Ng Jing Yun, Tanjong Pagar
- "Our girls took to Mulberry Learning immediately and we appreciate the dedication of the educators for getting to know the girls and adjusting their style of teaching to suit their personalities. Yan Laoshi and educator Jasmine took it upon themselves to make sure the girls got their foundation right and they are always encouraging us to be a part of the children’s learning process. We don’t speak a lot of mandarin at home so the Chinese Immersion programme really helped to introduce Chinese in a fun and natural setting. The girls learnt through daily conversations, songs, dance just to name a few. I was surprised that my younger daughter who is in K1 this year could pick up a Chinese book and actually read aloud on her own! Since my kids are older, I am naturally concerned about the curriculum more than anything. I am happy to see that there is a learning methodology in place so that learning is structured with progression. My girls enjoy attending Mulberry Learning @ Fusionopolis. It is a place where learning is really so much fun. Special mention to Yan Laoshi, educator Jasmine and Ms Cherry. Thank you for creating a warm and safe environment to engage the kids and help them learn."
Mr and Mrs Lin, parents of Sarah and Hannah (K1), Fusionopolis
- Thank You to all educators at Mulberry Learning @ Marymount. They are very kind and I could tell that all of them really love kids. I know that my daughter is in good hands. Thanks for taking care of my daughter and showing her the right path. Yiran really likes all of you. Thank you for giving feedback on my kid’s progress and things that I should take care of her behavioral and emotional improvement. If every educator in this world were just as dedicated as you, no parent would ever have to worry about their kids. Thank you for your uncompromising and inspiring work.
Zhang Han, parent of Hao Yiran, Marymount
- Thank you for taking care of Zydan, and nurturing him, so much so that he surprises us pleasantly with new aspects of his learning process every day. We are very grateful that our child loves school, his educators and his friends. It is heartwarming and gives us an immense sense of peace of mind that he enjoys learning in an environment that is full of warmth and motivation from every one of you - his educators!
Naseema Banu, parent of Mohamed Al-Zydan, Alexandra
- “Thank you for hearing our pleas and special requests! Such a relief for working parents like us to have an ease of mind, knowing that Inayah is safe and having a good time! Her educator goes the extra mile to make sure she can keep up with Chinese class. The principal is kind and jovial to all the kids and parents too! Her constant communication is commendable.”
Farhath and Ahmad, parents of Inayah Zikra, Mulberry Learning @ Braddell
- Thank you for your patience and for being great educators to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East
Address: 25 Bukit Batok Street 22, #03-01, Singapore 659591
From Bukit Batok MRT Station (By Walking)
Time: 15 Mins
Distance: 1.2 km
From Bukit Batok MRT Station (By Car)
Time: 3 Mins
Distance: 850 m