Located within the restful and serene Bukit Batok estate, Mulberry Learning’s new Infant Care and Childcare stretches over 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor learning space.
Infants aged 2 to 17 months and preschoolers from 18 months to 6 years can look forward to a vibrant and provocation-rich learning environment that makes them forget that they are in a school!
Our design philosophy to bring the outdoors indoors manifests itself in exciting facilities such as our indoor water play area next to large, wide windows! Children get to gain important social and developmental skills while having fun, in the safety of our preschools.
Beyond the indoor play areas, Mulberry Learning @ Bukit Batok’s rooftop playground and outdoor mini race track would certainly put a smile to every child’s face! Your child can look forward to outdoor play time where they get to bask in the sun and develop essential motor skills.
The Vibrant Environment as the “third teacher”
We believe that children learn best in thoughtfully-curated surroundings. Unlike traditional preschools which utilise fixed classroom spaces, Mulberry Learning @ Bukit Batok is designed with shared learning corners to encourage children to experience self-directed learning in our beautiful Reggio-inspired environment.
A passionate and dedicated team
As part of Mulberry Learning’s promise to provide premium quality infant and child care services, the centre has assembled a team of experienced and passionate staff members who are filled with love for children. Helming the team is the Centre Principal, who is a confident leader with an exuberant personality. He brings his love for children, a sincere heart, and years of experience to manage the centre.
Well-equipped Infant Care Spaces
Our infant care area is carefully crafted with age-appropriate materials and facilities. Children are encouraged to be expressive mini-explorers as their navigate their way through our beautifully-crafted learning spaces, discover how to play with classic toys, musical instruments, and textural materials. Besides cots for your little ones, we have an indoor play area with baby gym equipment.
Our Infant Spa
Love how rejuvenated you feel after getting a soak in the hot tub or a good therapeutic massage? What if your babies can benefit from a spa programme too? Infants at Mulberry Learning @ Bukit Batok get to enjoy spa sessions with bubbles, whirlpool jets, and soothing lights in specially imported spa pods!
- “Thank you for hearing our pleas and special requests! Such a relief for working parents like us to have an ease of mind, knowing that Inayah is safe and having a good time! Her teacher goes the extra mile to make sure she can keep up with Chinese class. The principal is kind and jovial to all the kids and parents too! Her constant communication is commendable.”
Farhath and Ahmad, parents of Inayah Zikra, Mulberry Learning @ Braddell
- Big thank you to the amazing teachers for being creative and resilient to maintain a high standard of teaching during the difficult time. You have done a great job to make the centre a safe and happy place where my daughter Elise loves to go to every day!
David Geng & Zoe Song, parents of Elise Geng, Cairnhill
- Thank you for taking care of Zydan, and nurturing him, so much so that he surprises us pleasantly with new aspects of his learning process every day. We are very grateful that our child loves school, his teachers and his friends. It is heartwarming and gives us an immense sense of peace of mind that he enjoys learning in an environment that is full of warmth and motivation from every one of you - his teachers!
Naseema Banu, parent of Mohamed Al-Zydan, Alexandra
- Thank You to all teachers at Mulberry Learning @ Marymount. They are very kind and I could tell that all of them really love kids. I know that my daughter is in good hands. Thanks for taking care of my daughter and showing her the right path. Yiran really likes all of you. Thank you for giving feedback on my kid’s progress and things that I should take care of her behavioral and emotional improvement. If every teacher in this world were just as dedicated as you, no parent would ever have to worry about their kids. Thank you for your uncompromising and inspiring work.
Zhang Han, parent of Hao Yiran, Marymount
- "Our girls took to Mulberry Learning immediately and we appreciate the dedication of the teachers for getting to know the girls and adjusting their style of teaching to suit their personalities. Yan Laoshi and Teacher Jasmine took it upon themselves to make sure the girls got their foundation right and they are always encouraging us to be a part of the children’s learning process. We don’t speak a lot of mandarin at home so the Chinese Immersion programme really helped to introduce Chinese in a fun and natural setting. The girls learnt through daily conversations, songs, dance just to name a few. I was surprised that my younger daughter who is in K1 this year could pick up a Chinese book and actually read aloud on her own! Since my kids are older, I am naturally concerned about the curriculum more than anything. I am happy to see that there is a learning methodology in place so that learning is structured with progression. My girls enjoy attending Mulberry Learning @ Fusionopolis. It is a place where learning is really so much fun. Special mention to Yan Laoshi, Teacher Jasmine and Ms Cherry. Thank you for creating a warm and safe environment to engage the kids and help them learn."
Mr and Mrs Lin, parents of Sarah and Hannah (K1), Fusionopolis
- Thank you for your patience and for being great teachers to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East