Nurturing The Future Ready Child
Mulberry Learning offers Full-Day and Half-Day care options for children aged 18 months to 6 years. Classes are divided into 5 levels – Pre-Nursery, Nursery 1, Nursery 2, Kindergarten 1 & Kindergarten 2.
Our Preschool Curriculum
With a vision of nurturing well-rounded children with imaginative minds, positive attitudes and strength of character, Mulberry Learning has developed a proprietary preschool curriculum that promises a fun bilingual learning experience, providing each child with a comprehensive and holistic education by nurturing core skills and knowledge, alongside intelligent thinking habits and dispositions.
Our award-winning preschool is critically acclaimed by leading media publications and thousands of parents across Singapore, Australia, and China. Voted as Singapore’s “Best Holistic Learning Programme” and Best Reggio Emilia Preschool” for consecutive years running, Mulberry Learning’s proprietary iDevelop / iExplore / iLearn / iExperience model provides a unique blend of renowned and established pedagogies like Habits of Mind (USA), Reggio Emilia (Italy), and Multiple Intelligences (USA).
How does your child behave when facing difficulties? Does he or she throw a tantrum and cry, simply give up, or look for ways to overcome the challenge?
iDevelop helps your child to develop intelligent thinking and behavioural dispositions through the established Habits of Mind™ framework. Just as how successful entrepreneurs, global leaders, and world class athletes demonstrate positive traits, we too want our children to draw upon these set of intelligent thinking habits. This established framework has since been adopted by Singapore’s Ministry of Education under its Gifted Education Programme, top Primary and Secondary Schools, as well as many other leading educational institutions around the world.
At Mulberry Learning, we are the world’s first and only preschool network certified by the USA to develop and offer the Habits of Mind™ framework exclusively for our preschoolers. The programme instills positive behaviours that help children succeed in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
iExplore promotes the child’s interests and views to encourage self-directed learning through exploration and discovery.
Reggio Emilia is often regarded as “the only global preschool pedagogy truly able to ignite a child’s love for learning”. As Singapore’s leading Reggio-inspired preschool, Mulberry Learning adopts a unique hands-on discovery learning approach driven by the child’s interests. Distinguishing features of the Project Inquiry™ programme are the collaborative projects done in both English and Mandarin. Children take charge of their learning as they become little scientists to explore in depth selected themes, engage in scientific research and experiments, conduct analysis of findings, and finally present their project findings to their class and parents! Children emerge from these projects brimming with curiosity, satisfaction, and taking an active approach towards their learning as self-motivated young explorers.
iLearn enables the child to acquire a solid foundation in early literacy, bilingualism, and mathematics. Through signature core programmes like Literacy Fun™, Chinese Master™ and Math Quest™, children develop strong literacy and mathematical skills, and gain an expressive vocabulary of more than 4,500 English words and over 2,000 Chinese words by the age of 6!
The extensive range of S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) enrichment programmes complement the core programmes to allow children to hone their creativity, problem solving, and critical thinking skills through fun learning experiences across different domains. Exciting programmes are in store for your little ones including our Robotics programme Little Tinkerer™, our Arts programme Picasso Kidz™, our Science programme Little Newton™, our Culinary Arts programme Busy Baker™ and our Music programme Music Mooves™ amongst others.
iExperience is developed to allow the child to experience self-directed learning in a Reggio-inspired environment via beautiful and functional learning spaces. When children find themselves in environments that are aesthetically beautiful, soothing, full of wonder and discovery, they feel intrigued and eager to learn more. From the Construction Piazza to the Light Atelier and the Imaginary Playscape, every Mulberrian will experience a sensorial wonder as they explore these learning spaces, which stimulate their creativity and promote divergent thinking.
Our Signature Programmes
Find out more about our signature programmes which promises a fun and engaging learning experience like no other.
Every child will receive a comprehensive and holistic education that helps them excel in the future world.
Why Choose Mulberry Learning Preschool?
The Beauty of Small
We pay attention to the smallest details and do things with extraordinary care. Class sizes are kept small to enable effective small group teaching and better care of each individual child. The teacher-to-child ratios for each age group are as follows:
- Infant – 1 : 3
- Playgroup – 1 : 6
- Nursery 1 – 1 : 8
- Nursery 2 – 1 : 10
- Kindergarten 1 – 1 : 12
- Kindergarten 2 – 1 : 15
Mulberry Learning’s educators undergo over 250 hours of training, thereby ensuring that children are nurtured and guided by passionate, dedicated and well-qualified professionals.
The Art of Nutrition
Having the right foods can improve brain function, memory, and concentration in young children. Our menu has been developed in collaboration with an expert nutritionist from the leading health foods company Nature’s Farm to incorporate brain foods and provide the best nutrition for young children. The food is freshly prepared daily by our in-house chef, and the menu is also aligned with the Healthy Meals in Childcare Centres Programme under Singapore’s Health Promotion Board.
The safety of your child is our priority. We take measures to safeguard our children against possible injuries or illnesses. Whether it is HFMD, haze-related illnesses, or child fevers, we do our utmost to make sure your child is in safe hands. Temperature scanners, air purifiers and hand sanitisers are but several of the essential features we have in place to keep our centres always clean and safe for your child!
Your Choice of Learning Stages
Established in 2006, Mulberry Learning is an award-winning Reggio-inspired preschool and its curriculum has been voted as “Singapore’s Best Holistic Curriculum” for 4 years running by leading parenting publications. Mulberry Learning offers child care programmes for Pre-Nursery (or Playgroup), Nursery, and Kindergarten children. Find out more about the programme for each age group!
Hear what Mulberry Learning’s parents have to say!
- “Would like to thank all the Teachers from the bottom of our hearts, for taking such good care of Chloe. I believe since the Circuit Breaker, many parents including us, really do see the importance of teachers, who put in such long hours at work. This is an occupation, if without passion, would not be sustainable. We can truly feel that Chloe enjoys her time in school and that to us, is very important. It also gives us a huge piece of mind, allowing us to concentrate at work. We also came to realize that Chloe does learn things in school! Although it’s an infant care where teachers are super busy tending to kids, they still managed to find time to teach the infants, which is really amazing!”
Valerie Sim and Darren Ng, parents of Chloe Ng, Braddell
- “Teacher Hajar and Ling Di Laoshi of N2A have been really supportive and nurturing of my children. I feel assured that they are enjoying school and quality education when I send them to school daily. I find the staff and teachers to be very responsive and nurturing towards the children. After sharing about Ellie’s lack of motivation to read at home, Teacher Hajar motivated her and emphasized the H.O.M. value to keep trying (which Ellie loves to quote every now and then). I now see a marked change of attitude in Ellie and she takes pride in attempting to read! Many thanks to Teacher Hajar for the positive influence!”
Ong Yen Peng, parent of Titus Lee (K2), Mulberry Learning @ Alexandra
- “Teachers Logesh, Reichelle and Pinyu Laoshi have invested so much love and sincerity in doing their best. Both my girls come home from school so joyful each day and given they take a long time to warm up to strangers, I felt the teachers did so well in helping the girls adapt when they first enrolled. All teachers are very open to communication and very patient with first-time parents like us. We are thankful that they are outstanding and committed in what they do on a daily basis.”
Kaiqi, parent of Hannah Ng (N2), Mulberry Learning @ Cairnhill
- Thank you for your patience and for being great educators to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East
- “All grown-ups were once children… but only few of them remember it.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Mulberry Learning is the experience we wished for as little children. The indoor playground, open concept tactile stations and bilingual approach provides the ideal start for our son’s journey. More importantly, what has consistently stood out is the personal care and attention to detail by the teachers and school management.
Shan & Hari, parents of Kai 符凯恩 (PN), Fusionopolis