This Parent Referral Programme is for parents who currently have their child / children enrolled in Mulberry Learning Centre. These parents (hereby known as “Referral Parents”) will be rewarded when they refer new parents to Mulberry Learning (upon successful enrollment of the new parent’s child / children).
New parents, upon successful enrollment of their child / children, will also be rewarded. The table below shows more details of this program.
Parent Referral Programme
How Can I Participate?
Refer a New Parent in 3 Easy Steps
- Fill out the Online Referral Form below.
- Our admissions team will contact the referred parent to schedule a school visit to their chosen centre.
- Upon Enrolment, the New Parent must fill in the Referral form at the Centre with their details as well as their referee’s details, together with the information of the child’s enrolment date. The representative at the Centre will then submit the form for processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My friend recently referred me to Mulberry Learning and I have enrolled my infant. However, after the first month, my infant does not seem to like the environment and I would like to withdraw her. Can I still get my $100 rebate off this month’s fees? Or perhaps get it as a form of monetary compensation?
A: No, as mentioned in the terms and conditions, fee rebates are only credited off future school fees, typically around the 3rd calendar month after the new child enrolls. This fee rebate is also not convertible to cash in the event the parent withdraws before enjoying the rebate. Kindly note that your friend will also not be able to enjoy his/her incentive.
Q: My friend’s child was the child who I referred to Mulberry Learning. However, my child has graduated from Kindergarten 2 by the time the rebate is issued. Can I get it as a form of monetary compensation?
A: No, as mentioned in the terms and conditions, fee rebates are only credited off future school fees after the 2th calendar month after the new child enrolls. This fee rebate is not convertible to cash nor is it refundable should the referral parent no longer have a child actively enrolled at that point. However, if you qualify for the additional bonus (Shopping Mall Gift Vouchers), you will still be entitled to them even after your child has graduated.
Q: I recently enrolled my 2-year-old child into Mulberry Learning through the Parent Referral Programme, under the recommendation of my brother. He is, however, in more need of the fee rebate than I am. Is it possible to give him my $100 fee rebate instead?
A: No, fee rebates are non-transferable, even to immediate family members or friends. However, do note that your brother would be enjoying the $300 rebate.
Q: Both Friend A and I are current Mulberry Learning parents and Friend B is our mutual friend, whom we have recommended into Mulberry Learning. Is it possible for both of us (Friend A and I) to get the $300 rebate or perhaps split the rebate equally?
A: No, each new parent can only be referred by one referral parent in the Parent Referral Programme. Your Friend B will then have to select either one of you and indicate the respective details to Mulberry Learning.
Q: I recommended 2 of my friends to Mulberry Learning, and both signed up for different start dates. Am I eligible for the bonus entitlement?
A: Yes, but this is dependent on when the 2nd child signs up. For example, Child A signs up in January 2018 and Child B signs up in February 2018. You will only receive your bonus entitlement in addition to the fee rebate for the 2nd child, only after the 2nd month after Child B’s enrollment date.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1 New Parent should not be a previous Mulberry Learning parent who withdrew from Mulberry Learning.
- 2 Fee rebate is given as a one-time credit for future monthly fees. It is not transferable or convertible to cash in the event the parent withdraws before enjoying the fee rebate, or if the monthly fees payable are less than the total rebate amount.
- The referral is considered successful when the following conditions are fulfilled:
- A valid Parent Referral form (filled in at the centre with both New Parent’s & Referral parent’s details upon enrollment) is submitted to HQ-Marketing.
- The required enrollment documents and fees payable are made at the time of registration/before the commencement of classes.
- The New Parent enrolls his/her child in any Full Day or Half Day, Flexi Programmes, at any Mulberry Learning Centres.
- Every New Parent can only be referred to once, by an existing Referral Parent.
- Parents Referrals, together with the incentive rewards, are only valid if the required forms are submitted prior to the enrollment of the New Parent’s child. Incomplete, or late submissions to HQ-Marketing will be approved on a case-by-case basis only.
- Mulberry Learning reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to determine, vary or change from time to time the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice & liability, by publishing the amended version on the Mulberry Learning website www.mulberrylearning.com/parent-referral
Additional Terms & Conditions for Parent Referral Programme:
- Additional Bonus will be issued along with the standard referral programme rebates in the same month.
- The fee rebate & additional bonus are given only after the 2nd calendar month, following the enrollment start date by the new Parent.