Note: The images showing above are the artist’s impressions of Mulberry Learning @ Kovan and the upgrading will be done in phases in 2H 2022. Special enrolment discounts are also available for students commencing in 2022! Currently the centre is still showing the previous preschool brand of MerlionKids International Preschool.
Located in a quaint residential estate near to Kovan MRT station, Mulberry Learning @ Kovan is a stroll away from wide-open spaces of natural greenery. Our preschool is housed in a 2-storey landed property with over 6,000 sqft of learning spaces which consist of creative learning spaces, conducive classrooms and spacious outdoor play areas for preschoolers of aged 18 months to 6 years to learn and grow without distractions from the hectic pace of the usual urban areas in Singapore.
One of the many key highlights at Kovan centre is the amazing outdoor learning spaces within the compound. Built with many different learning zones like Discovery Cove, Sand Play/Picnic Area, Water Play Studio, Playground and Cycling Track, these facilities allow children to develop their gross motor skills, social skills and stimulates their senses, unleashes their creativity, and encourages their natural desire to explore.
Besides the endless learning opportunities in our very own backyard, children will make trips to the Punggol South Park to learn about nature and enjoy the various themed gardens. Their love for the environment will surely blossom!
As a Reggio-Emilia inspired preschool, Mulberry Learning @ Kovan is equipped with various learning corners that serve as tools for experiential learning, giving child the chance to focus their attention on what interests them, whilst at the same time teaching them new lessons in the process.
With a stimulating and nurturing environment in a child-centric approach, Mulberry Learning @ Kovan will be a perfect centre of choice for every parent.
We believe that children learn best in thoughtfully-curated surroundings. Unlike traditional preschools which utilise fixed classroom spaces, Mulberry Learning @ Kovan is designed with shared learning corners to encourage children to experience self-directed learning in our beautiful Reggio-inspired environment.
In our Reggio Emilia inspired classroom, your child will lead their own learning. Learning is done via a Project-Inquiry approach, with our preschool educators guiding research and offering help when required. Lessons are entirely child-focused and centred on the inquiries of students in the classroom. Your child will be allowed to have fun in the pursuit of knowledge as they study what they are interested in!
Your child will learn how to build relationships with their classmates, parents, preschool educators and the community. They will be taught to be aware of the needs of others around them. This translates into the idea of making friends with everyone in order to better understand their needs. Through constant interaction with others, your child will build character and gain valuable communication skills.
As part of Mulberry Learning’s promise to provide premium quality child care services, the centre has assembled a team of experienced and passionate staff members who are filled with love for children. Helming the team is the Centre Principal, who is a confident leader with an exuberant personality. The principal is professional and with years of experience to manage the centre and brings love for children with a sincere heart.
- Thank you for taking care of Zydan, and nurturing him, so much so that he surprises us pleasantly with new aspects of his learning process every day. We are very grateful that our child loves school, his educators and his friends. It is heartwarming and gives us an immense sense of peace of mind that he enjoys learning in an environment that is full of warmth and motivation from every one of you - his educators!
Naseema Banu, parent of Mohamed Al-Zydan, Alexandra
- "Our girls took to Mulberry Learning immediately and we appreciate the dedication of the educators for getting to know the girls and adjusting their style of teaching to suit their personalities. Yan Laoshi and educator Jasmine took it upon themselves to make sure the girls got their foundation right and they are always encouraging us to be a part of the children’s learning process. We don’t speak a lot of mandarin at home so the Chinese Immersion programme really helped to introduce Chinese in a fun and natural setting. The girls learnt through daily conversations, songs, dance just to name a few. I was surprised that my younger daughter who is in K1 this year could pick up a Chinese book and actually read aloud on her own! Since my kids are older, I am naturally concerned about the curriculum more than anything. I am happy to see that there is a learning methodology in place so that learning is structured with progression. My girls enjoy attending Mulberry Learning @ Fusionopolis. It is a place where learning is really so much fun. Special mention to Yan Laoshi, educator Jasmine and Ms Cherry. Thank you for creating a warm and safe environment to engage the kids and help them learn."
Mr and Mrs Lin, parents of Sarah and Hannah (K1), Fusionopolis
- Thank you for your patience and for being great educators to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East
- “Thank you for hearing our pleas and special requests! Such a relief for working parents like us to have an ease of mind, knowing that Inayah is safe and having a good time! Her educator goes the extra mile to make sure she can keep up with Chinese class. The principal is kind and jovial to all the kids and parents too! Her constant communication is commendable.”
Farhath and Ahmad, parents of Inayah Zikra, Mulberry Learning @ Braddell
- Big thank you to the amazing educators for being creative and resilient to maintain a high standard of teaching during the difficult time. You have done a great job to make the centre a safe and happy place where my daughter Elise loves to go to every day!
David Geng & Zoe Song, parents of Elise Geng, Cairnhill
- The educators have been extremely wonderful and patient with Jing Yun despite her quirkiness and unpredictable moods. Under their guidance, Jing Yun enjoys her lessons and is able to sing and dance songs that she learnt in school. She also loves to play the role of a ‘Educator’ at home, mimicking what the educators have done. She enjoys the time with the educators every morning be it eating her morning snacks or having educators read books to her to warm her up.
Li Ling, parent of Ng Jing Yun, Tanjong Pagar
Address: 38 Poh Huat Crescent, Singapore 546871
From Kovan MRT Station (By Car)
Time: 4 Mins
Distance: 1.4 km
From Hougang MRT Station (By Car)
Time: 7 Mins
Distance: 2.7 km