North-easties, we’re excited to share that Mulberry Learning @ Punggol is now at Northshore Plaza!
The Northshore District in Punggol Eco-Town will become a growing enclave of young couples and new families over the next few years. Mulberry Learning’s award-winning preschool offering will provide the new generation of working parents at Punggol a high-quality early childhood education for infants aged 2 to 17 months old and preschoolers aged 18 months to 6 years old.
Blessed with close to 6,000 square feet of indoor learning spaces, Mulberry Learning @ Punggol will provide a safe and stimulating environment that will nurture your child into a competent explorer, an imaginative thinker and a creative problem solver!
Children at Mulberry Learning @ Punggol can look forward to specially-designed learning areas found throughout our preschool that encourages self-directed learning and allows them to explore their areas of interest. These are just a glimpse of the learning spaces that you can expect to see at our Punggol centre.
When stepping into the Discovery Cove, the child is immersed in nature. With the availability of authentic and natural materials, children embark on a sensorial exploration that encourages observation and analytical skills, just like a little detective!
Reading and literacy is an integral life skill that helps children acquire new concepts and expand their knowledge base. The Reading Nook is a cosy and inviting space that provides the perfect place for children to retreat into the world of text and prints, and dive into the world of imagination, fantasies and creative literature!
With a variety of blocks, Lego and recycled materials available for connecting and disconnecting, stacking and constructing, the sky is the limit at the Construction Piazza. Through playing and building blocks, children develop problem-solving and cognitive thinking skills and are able to express their creativity in their own unique ways.
- Big thank you to the amazing educators for being creative and resilient to maintain a high standard of teaching during the difficult time. You have done a great job to make the centre a safe and happy place where my daughter Elise loves to go to every day!
David Geng & Zoe Song, parents of Elise Geng, Cairnhill
- “Thank you for hearing our pleas and special requests! Such a relief for working parents like us to have an ease of mind, knowing that Inayah is safe and having a good time! Her educator goes the extra mile to make sure she can keep up with Chinese class. The principal is kind and jovial to all the kids and parents too! Her constant communication is commendable.”
Farhath and Ahmad, parents of Inayah Zikra, Mulberry Learning @ Braddell
- Thank you for your patience and for being great educators to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East
- Thank You to all educators at Mulberry Learning @ Marymount. They are very kind and I could tell that all of them really love kids. I know that my daughter is in good hands. Thanks for taking care of my daughter and showing her the right path. Yiran really likes all of you. Thank you for giving feedback on my kid’s progress and things that I should take care of her behavioral and emotional improvement. If every educator in this world were just as dedicated as you, no parent would ever have to worry about their kids. Thank you for your uncompromising and inspiring work.
Zhang Han, parent of Hao Yiran, Marymount
- "Our girls took to Mulberry Learning immediately and we appreciate the dedication of the educators for getting to know the girls and adjusting their style of teaching to suit their personalities. Yan Laoshi and educator Jasmine took it upon themselves to make sure the girls got their foundation right and they are always encouraging us to be a part of the children’s learning process. We don’t speak a lot of mandarin at home so the Chinese Immersion programme really helped to introduce Chinese in a fun and natural setting. The girls learnt through daily conversations, songs, dance just to name a few. I was surprised that my younger daughter who is in K1 this year could pick up a Chinese book and actually read aloud on her own! Since my kids are older, I am naturally concerned about the curriculum more than anything. I am happy to see that there is a learning methodology in place so that learning is structured with progression. My girls enjoy attending Mulberry Learning @ Fusionopolis. It is a place where learning is really so much fun. Special mention to Yan Laoshi, educator Jasmine and Ms Cherry. Thank you for creating a warm and safe environment to engage the kids and help them learn."
Mr and Mrs Lin, parents of Sarah and Hannah (K1), Fusionopolis
- The educators have been extremely wonderful and patient with Jing Yun despite her quirkiness and unpredictable moods. Under their guidance, Jing Yun enjoys her lessons and is able to sing and dance songs that she learnt in school. She also loves to play the role of a ‘Educator’ at home, mimicking what the educators have done. She enjoys the time with the educators every morning be it eating her morning snacks or having educators read books to her to warm her up.
Li Ling, parent of Ng Jing Yun, Tanjong Pagar
Address: 407 Northshore Drive, Northshore Plaza 1, #03-02, Singapore 820407
From Samudera LRT Station (PW4) (By Walking)
Time: 7 Mins
Distance: 550 Meters
From Samudera LRT Station (PW4) (By Car)
Time: 3 Mins
Distance: 1.4 km