A TRUE MASTERPIECE
Shenton Way, now open for registration.
PARENT REFERRAL PROGRAMME
Existing parents get to enjoy up to $300* off child's future school fees, and new parents are entitled for a rebate up to $100* too!
- “Teacher Hajar and Ling Di Laoshi of N2A have been really supportive and nurturing of my children. I feel assured that they are enjoying school and quality education when I send them to school daily. I find the staff and teachers to be very responsive and nurturing towards the children. After sharing about Ellie’s lack of motivation to read at home, Teacher Hajar motivated her and emphasized the H.O.M. value to keep trying (which Ellie loves to quote every now and then). I now see a marked change of attitude in Ellie and she takes pride in attempting to read! Many thanks to Teacher Hajar for the positive influence!”
Ong Yen Peng, parent of Titus Lee (K2), Mulberry Learning @ Alexandra
- “Teachers Logesh, Reichelle and Pinyu Laoshi have invested so much love and sincerity in doing their best. Both my girls come home from school so joyful each day and given they take a long time to warm up to strangers, I felt the teachers did so well in helping the girls adapt when they first enrolled. All teachers are very open to communication and very patient with first-time parents like us. We are thankful that they are outstanding and committed in what they do on a daily basis.”
Kaiqi, parent of Hannah Ng (N2), Mulberry Learning @ Cairnhill
- Thank you for your patience and for being great teachers to Nicole. She enjoys going to school very much and is always excited to share with us what she learnt in school at the end of her day in school.
Vivian Lim, parent of Nicole Lee, Jurong East
- “All grown-ups were once children… but only few of them remember it.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Mulberry Learning is the experience we wished for as little children. The indoor playground, open concept tactile stations and bilingual approach provides the ideal start for our son’s journey. More importantly, what has consistently stood out is the personal care and attention to detail by the teachers and school management.
Shan & Hari, parents of Kai 符凯恩 (PN), Fusionopolis
- “Would like to thank all the Teachers from the bottom of our hearts, for taking such good care of Chloe. I believe since the Circuit Breaker, many parents including us, really do see the importance of teachers, who put in such long hours at work. This is an occupation, if without passion, would not be sustainable. We can truly feel that Chloe enjoys her time in school and that to us, is very important. It also gives us a huge piece of mind, allowing us to concentrate at work. We also came to realize that Chloe does learn things in school! Although it’s an infant care where teachers are super busy tending to kids, they still managed to find time to teach the infants, which is really amazing!”
Valerie Sim and Darren Ng, parents of Chloe Ng, Braddell