? The Gruffalo Giveaway
Yes, we’re talking about the one with terrible claws and terrible teeth in his terrible jaws and knobbly knees, turned-out toes and a poisonous wart at the end of his nose.
From 1st till 30th November, enter our giveaway and stand a chance to win 4 tickets to watch The Gruffalo live on stage!
Here’s how you can participate:-
(i) Fill up our lucky draw slip when you come down for a school tour!
(ii) If you enroll your little one with us, you’ll stand a chance to win an additional annual pass to My Little Climbing Room!
Good luck ?
Register For Our Gruffalo Giveaway School Tour
This event has ended, thank you for your interest!
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this giveaway, the participant agrees to submit his/her details to the organizer.
- By submitting their details, the participant agrees to be contacted by the organizer via phone or email.
- Multiple entries by the same participant will be considered as one entry.
- Invalid entries (with uncontactable phone number or email address) will be disqualified.
- Every week, one winner will be chosen at random to receive a Gruffalo premium worth $35.
- At the end of 4 weeks, one winner will be chosen at random to receive a Gruffalo premium worth $120.
- To ensure a fair chance across, weekly winners will not be eligible for a chance to win the $120 gift set.
- Weekly winners will be contacted via Facebook ‘s direct message every Friday.
(9/11, 16/11, 23/11, 30/11)
- The grand prize winner will be announced on our Facebook page on 7th December 2018.
- Winners from our Gruffalo Giveaway will not be eligible for the lucky draw.
- For every school tour completed, it will be considered as one entry in the lucky draw.
- The winner of the Gruffalo tickets will be chosen at random and announced on Facebook.
The winner will be contacted via email.
- The Gruffalo tickets will be mailed out to the recipient within 1 week of the announcement.
- Enrolled child should commence class in January 2019.
- The winner of the enrollment draw will be contacted via email.
- The annual pass to My Little Climbing Room will be mailed out to the recipient within 1 week of the announcement.
About Mulberry Learning
Mulberry Learning Centre was started with the dream of creating well-rounded children with imaginative young minds, positive attitudes and strength of character.
Over the years, our unique pedagogy has touched the lives of many children and parents. We are recognized for our vibrant Reggio-inspired learning spaces, comprehensive bilingual programmes, holistic development outcomes,and strengths in character development via Habits of Mind.
We have won awards like the Best of the Best Preschool Awards 2015, and we are the first ever preschool network in the world to be certified by The Institute for Habits of Mind from the USA.
What is the “Habits of Mind”?
Habits of Mind is about knowing how to behave intelligently and respond effectively to uncertainty or dilemmas. It provides children of all ages a framework for autonomous learning, critical thinking and effective inquiry. The framework was developed by Dr Arthur Costa, Emeritus Professor of Education at California State University, Sacramento, and Co-Director of the Institute for Intelligent Behavior in El Dorado Hills, California.